10.12.2011

Shhhh.

So, I have a little secret.
And you can't tell anyone.
I like.... clothes. Alot.
And, it's kinda a problem, quite an expensive one, actually. Especially when I fall in love with certain Anthropologie pieces, which, are like..whoa, swoon.. and then I see the price, and I'm like.. just stab me in the heart why don't ya.
Just had to share, cause I'm being super fashion-inspired right now.... maybe it's because I'm watching project runway... and I'll share loves tomorrow.. or later tonight.. or sometime.
In other news, I applied for a college tonight. And it's probably where I'm going to go.. so we'll see. I've been super stressed out lately with school work and some other things, and piling the stress of making it into a certain school on top of it all was just bringing me down so much. So, I decided to go back to my original idea for school, that is so much more laid back than quite a few of the schools I was looking at: Rogers State University in Claremore, OK. I am already so relieved compared to the beginning of the week, especially now that I am pretty sure on where I want to go to school, and since I want to stay in the Tulsa area, which is only 30 minutes from the school. Needless to say, I feel really good about college right now, and it's just something that is finally off my chest. What's really funny though, is that I started out wanting to got RSU, and over time, I changed my mind so many times on what I wanted, and where I wanted to go, but now I'm back to my original idea, but with different intentions, and I kinda love it.
Last night, I started training for my new job as an art teacher at Young Rembrandts, an after school art program, and I am sooo excited to start teaching! Tomorrow, I will be finishing up my training, and will probably be observing a class next week.. and then..... FALL BREAK. Goodness, I need this soo much. It will be such a relief after all the craziness going on right now. And, during fall break, I will hopefully be taking some senior pictures of one of the coolest seniors I know, and we've got some cool ideas for this photo shoot!
Well, that's what's been going on in my world this week. Hope you guys have had a great week so far!
xo, abbey.

No comments: