2.06.2011

Black and White Party!!

Last Saturday, I had my 17th Birthday Party, a month late, but that's what you have to do when your birthday falls right around the holidays. My party had  a black and white theme, and the only color we had was some brightly colored soda! Everybody wore black, and we even had black and white food! Here are some pictures, enjoy!

Photo Booth Pics! These were soo much fun to take. We had all kinds of props: scarves, glasses, houses, even a dinosaur!
Party stuff. Food and the photo booth. 
I loved having this party, and I cannot wait until I have another themed party! Other than eating food and taking pictures, we watched the movie "Guess Who?". Ya know, the one with Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac. Soo funny, and we thought it fit the whole black and white theme. We also played Dance Party 2, which was quite hilarious, seeing that I can't dance. But all in all, it was a great night. Now I'm off to edit more pictures, and then do some more blogging to catch up!
XOXO, Abbey Elizabeth.

2 comments:

nellie rae said...

you are in charge of planning my next party. this is a really cool idea!! and i love EVERYTHING about it!!! great photos too!

Abbey Elizabeth said...

Thanks! And I'll totally plan your next party!