3.11.2011

Hey.

So, I still feel horrible, but I'm going to push through it and try to make the best of it, and I'm going to try and keep on being productive, cause laying around all day hasn't helped one bit. And as for that blog post I was talking about? Well.. Here it is.. 
The other day when I was blog-reading, I discovered a cute store called Ruche. Now, I really do not understand how I haven't known about them before.. but I didn't (just like how I was so surprised that I didn't know about TopShop until this post on Elsie's A Beautiful Mess, but that's a different story...). 
Here are some of my fave things from Ruche:

I am so in love with any cute t-strap heels right now. And they are floral, perfect to wear with a spring dress.
I just love bows. Enough said. 
These are just chic. 
Anyone else have a crazy obsession with oxfords? Especially heels?
And these socks with those oxfords? Umm. Yes.
If I could, I would wear a floral dress every day in spring and summer. 
And these hedgehog paper clips are too cute to not love. 
How bout an owl sweater with a floral dress for those chilly spring nights? Such a hoot, right? (Sorry for my intense nerdiness)
This dress just makes me want to start making sun dresses from the buttload of vintage patterns in the milk crate in our craft room. 
All of these items were found on Ruche, go check them out. 
Once I feel up to normal, I am planning on having a coffee date with my dear friend, Leah, and then a delayed Mardi Gras party with Whitney and her boy. Speaking of the Mardi Gras party, I will be making these lovely beignets...
source
Aren't they just adorable??
Anyways, have a wonderful evening, and I will hopefully be feeling better soon... 
XOXO, Abbey Elizabeth

No comments: