1.02.2012

Happy Birthday to me!


 last thursday was my 18th birthday! and it was sooo much fun. i got my first tattoo, and i couldn't be happier with it! it was a day of fun and time with family! surprisingly, the tattoo didn't hurt as much as i thought it would, which i was quite relieved by! my tattoo is part of my favorite verse 1 cor 13:13, and it says "the greatest of these is love." it reminds me that i need to always love, even if it's hard to, because love is the most powerful thing on earth, because its what saves me every day. 
 my birthday outfit! and the first time that i have worn jeans and felt good for a long time! shirt, target (it's missoni! xmas gift!). cardigan & jeans, gap. 
i've decided to take a picture a day this year, and do something creative with them, and commemorate the year. for my first picture, i took a picture of my newly completed case for my kindle fire. i crocheted this new year's eve and new years day, and i had a lot of fun taking the time to do it. 
i have fallen behind on being creative, and i've decided to change that this year! i will share some more of my goals later this week!
happy new year! 
xoxo, abbey 

1 comment:

elsie said...

Your outfit is adorable! Thanks for leaving a link on my blog!
xo, Elsie