6.10.2011

Summer Lovin'

After spending quite a few days committed finishing the yearbook, I got a lovely break from working and spent the whole day in town. It was such a nice relief, and really got me excited for college, and getting to explore Tulsa more and more. First, I went to lunch at this adorable lunch stop in Tulsa, Big Al's, for a yummy vegetarian pita with a banana strawberry blueberry smoothie. Sooo FRESH! If you are ever in Tulsa for any reason, this is a place that you must stop at, or if you live in Tulsa and have never been there, you should probably go over there! Their sandwiches, wraps, and pitas are amazing, and they are so vegetarian/vegan friendly (which makes me smile)!
After that, I met up with Leah, and we spent the afternoon running around downtown Tulsa. We spent a lot of time catching up, and she modeled for me, which was SO much fun!



I absolutely loved taking pictures with her, and have completely fallen in love with her eyes, and how she poses, maybe I just love her. Yeah, that's probably it.
After we became completely exhausted and sweaty, we headed over the the Coffee House on Cherry Street, and enjoyed some vegan chocolate cake (also something that one should try when in Tulsa), and then later a muffin, and just talked for a couple of hours.
I have to say, it was a pretty awesome day, and Leah and I are already planning some more downtown-days, and are going to be smart and bring sunscreen, water, and bikes!
I also spent an awesome day with one of the many Hanna's, and took tons of pictures, but I will post those tomorrow, cause it is SUPER late, as well as pics from something fun that the fam did tonight!
Sweet dreams everyone,
XOXO, Abbey Elizabeth.

No comments: