8.08.2011

I'm back!


This has been a super long month for me, complete with a couple of amazing trips and weeks. Today I got back from an amazing weekend in Eureka Springs, AR, with my youth group.
And oh my. I love that town. I want to live there. Just thought you should know.
At the beginning of July I was in Nashville. Which was a great growing experience, and spending a week with the inner city kids caused me to change my career plans, which was really cool.
The next week we had family in town, which is always a joy. Then a few weeks off, next church camp.
And now I enroll for my senior year at school next week, and I have so many butterflies! I cannot wait to get my schedule and enjoy my final year of high school!
Tomorrow I will be back with pictures from Eureka Springs and probably a few from camp.




No comments: